Sunday, July 3, 2011

Song of the Day: Mohombi "I Love You"

Hi All!

I know, it has been too long since the last time I posted.  I'm Sorry! :(

This Song of the Day is from Mohombi.  I was introduced to his music by a friend while we were doing homework in Starbucks.  While his messages tend to be shallow and about some superfluous type of lust (watch "Bumpy Ride" if you don't believe me), this song has a message that I can easily relate with.  Lately the lack of a significant other has been hitting me rather hard.  My family has been asking a lot of questions, none of which ameliorate the situation.  I know my family loves me, but sometimes the jokes at my expense get old.  Jokes are one thing, but my family is incessant with destructive comments.  Sadly, my love life has been the butt of many jokes.  They have also been directed against both myself and another person that I had a relationship with.  This has caused me to rethink and realize what qualities I saw that attracted me to her in the first place.  I realize that I was attracted for the right reasons and even though things didn't work out, the Lord provided in ways I never thought he would.  Whatever the Lord has planned for me in the future, whomever it may be with.  So, without further ado, here is Mohombi's "I Love You"  TI

No comments:

Post a Comment