Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Misery of Dreams

Howdy all!

I'm back again.  It has again been one of those days.  I'm feeling lonely, but that is not what I am here to talk about.  What I am here to talk about is dreams.  Yes, you heard me right dreams.  Not "What does your future hold" kind of stuff.  More like "what is floating in your head at night" kind of stuff. 

Last night was a doozy for me.  My dreams took me back about a year ago.  I could see people's faces, hear their voices.  It was like watching a movie.  I wasn't in control of anything.  I tried to change what I said, but it didn't work, I still remember that the words in my dream were the same that they were a year ago.  For a guy that can't remember his right foot from his left some times, that is stinkin' impressive.  But, without warning, something changed.  In fact everything did.  The person that I was speaking to was different, the words were unfamiliar to me, and the scenery totally changed. I didn't understand what was going on, to a certain extent I still don't.  

Anyway, on to the music.  Again with my wonderful capstone, which I promise My next post will include something on; my mind has been wondering on the topic of love and relationships.  Especially those one that we think..."What was s/he thinking?"  As such, this leads me to my two songs: "Misery" by Maroon 5 and a cover of "Wonderwall" by Straight No Chaser

Enjoy
TI




No comments:

Post a Comment