Friday, August 26, 2011

Song of the Week: Sanctus Real "Lead Me"

Hi All!

This song has been in the forefront of my mind for over a month.  The message is very convicting for me.  This summer, I made it a point to understand what true leadership is.  In the past year I had tried to gain positions leading various groups and organizations, but only succeeded in causing my heart much grief as I was denied all of them.  Using these happenings as motivation, I sought a biblical standard of leadership.  As I was very frustrated due to my apparent lack of progress this summer while driving home from the library, I heard this song.  The words instantly convicted me of what I had become.  All the leadership things I had done, were to fulfill personal desires, not to realize that God had plans for my life.  I hope the message that impacted me so hard that day, not only continues through the rest of my life as a call to God and his plan, but also to you.  We are not alone.  Our Dad is right right there as we say, "Lead Me."


No comments:

Post a Comment