Friday, October 28, 2011

Song of the Week? Month?...Whatever :P - Straight No Chaser

Hi to everyone in the interwebs!  lol

Just Kidding, I'm not that crazy, yet.  However, by the end of these next two weeks I may just be.  I have 4 papers, a fundraising trip to the middle of California, and an entire week of play practice capping off with 2 performances at the end of next week.

Yep, busy as ever.  So, I thought I would give you some more music for you listening pleasure:  Straight No Chaser!

I love these guys!  They are an a capella  singing group from Indiana.  They met in college and now sing professionally.  They sing in 5 to 10 part harmony.  They have amazing voices and do some great covers of songs.  So, without further ado: Straight No Chaser!  (Here is a mix of what they have been doing including their title song, and their latest work "Like a Prayer")







With eyes like lead and a lot of reading to do,
TI

No comments:

Post a Comment