Friday, February 11, 2011

Numero Uno

Hi all.

This is my first blog post here on blogger.  I have had many blogs before, but they have never really taken off.  The design of the main blog section is to follow my life as an over age college student in Pasadena, California.  I study religion and the inter-workings, thereof. However, I am multifaceted. So please do not think that this will be some religious blog, bashing the daylights out of everything that seems "wrong." Just to give you a sample: I like sports, books, music, writing, and girls. ;) I had to throw that out there.
I will try to update as regularly as possible but, life happens. So, no promises.


Another section I will have is random thoughts.  I will post thoughts and questions that I have wrestled with throughout the day.  These will be varied.  I will post my answers to these questions in my next blog post.

First question set:
Why do women think that bugging their guy friends is cute?
Do "no strings attached" relationships really have "no strings attached?"
Who's job is education? How does he/she/they do it?

One more thing, I LOVE comments.  If I hit something on the head, tell me.  If I am being an ass, tell me.  If you have an answer for one of the questions I posted, by all means COMMENT!  Just sayin'. :)  TTYL   TI

No comments:

Post a Comment