Friday, February 18, 2011

Who Am I?

In a previous post I said I would share about my present situation.  I will do so, but probably not in the way you might like me to.  In the Opera/Musical "Les Miserables" a main theme is the song, "Who am I?" This song is sung by both the protagonist and antagonist for much of the same reason, but with different reactions. I tend to think of myself as Jean Valjean.  I have had a jaded past, more than most people.  But, I have comfort in Jesus that it is his work that has saved me, not my own.  I am studying to be a minister at a small, private college in Pasadena, California.  I have recently had many things happen in my life, not all of them good.  I have hurt some of the people around me in ways that can't be repaired.  I know they have told me that they forgive me. Yet, forgiveness is not an easy thing for me to do to myself.  I don't hold grudges against people and I have tried to move on, but living with the mistakes that I have done is not an easy thing for me.

Right now I am trying to get life back in order.  I need to re-devote myself to my studies and to God.  Sometimes I need a break form life.  Like that will ever happen. :)  If you want a quick peek into my brain for a little bit, (I know, random.) imagine those moments where you think of about 500 things at once.  That is my brain normally.  You should see it in overdrive.

Quibbling Quandaries:
What are the top 5 moments in your life, right now?
When you look back on life, when were the easiest times to have hope?
What is your favorite snack food?
How do you show love?

Interesting Illuminations:
Why do professors think they are being funny when they assign major papers all together on the same week?
  - They are preparing us for hell: real life! lol
Is Diet Pop really healthier for you than Regular?
 - Sugar wise, yes. But, there is a chemical in diet pop that can actually make you more hungry and therefore could end up to you eating more food.
How did the lump that our heart looks like turn into the "heart" shape that we have today?
 - I have no idea!
What is your favorite game to play with friends?
 - Anything that doesn't involve me getting ganged up on and annihilated.  (I blame Chelsea Leigh and Dani Rae for this.)  :)

Thanks for reading - TI :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment