Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Life at Home: Part II

I have to say that since I have been home, it has been so hard to look at life positively.  It is hard to look for meaning when there seems to be none.  Nothing is working out and I feel like I am spinning my wheels.  The song above is by Skillet.  They are a band I have new found appreciation of.  I have always listened to their music, but their music seems to be resonating with me at the moment, more now than ever.  Lately I keep asking what my purpose is.  I still don't know.  Ya, ok Q&A 1 of the Westminster.  But what does that mean?  How do I deal with things?  People always tell me to not take it personally, but what happens when I know it is?  What happens when somebody does something, or doesn't do something for that matter, and it is a big, "You are not good enough for (fill in the blank)."  Lately my loneliness has grown into despair.  I cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel, and I am staring to realize that there may not be.  Am I just a dead man walking?  The song above explains more than my feeble words could.  Good night.  I pray for better tides in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment