Monday, June 13, 2011

Song of the Day x2: Sorry! :(

Hi all!  I was so busy today that I totally forgot to upload a song. So, I will give you two times the fun and post two songs. 
Here is the first selection.  This song is "Lucy" by Skillet.  This song is about a loss that cannot be recovered.  Going through some similar things, I can relate with this song.  My heart breaks every time I hear this song.  I realize how much can be lost with one stupid decision and how much will never be regained.  I hope that you will be just as touched with this song as I am.

Here is number two!  This song is by Mikeschair named "Someone Worth Dying For."  This song gives me hope and reminds me that we are not worthless.  We are worth the death of Christ.  We are only worth this because of His sacrifice.  His cross has paid the penalty and our lives are no longer forfeit, but belong to him.  I hope you enjoy.  See you all later. Packing for Moscow, TI

No comments:

Post a Comment